Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What do you think?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ReefdUp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefdUp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you think?
    Posted: October 16 2012 at 8:16pm
I think the classifieds forum should be split up by location...break up Utah into a few chunks. People can post by their location, and if someone is willing to drive, they can look in the other sections (and of course, this would all still show in unread posts.)

That way, hopefully, we'll quit getting people who want delivery 30 miles one way...for a $10 coral.
MrViper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrViper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2012 at 8:10pm
i think there should be a group of volunteers available to come out and help paid members solve issues with their tanks...and for non paid for a small fee.....help could include initial set up...working through cycling..or other emergencies like crashes
Vipers look cool at a distant, but be careful of the bite..its a killer!

Still to many cool stuff not enough money
ReefdUp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefdUp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2012 at 7:28pm
Hey Adrienne - I had the same problem for about a year and finally got it solved. I'll text ya.
napalm77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote napalm77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2012 at 7:01pm
One of the few complaints I have is it dosn't usually let me post things. It can take many attempts to post things. It pops up with restricted saying I don't have permission to post. and it does it allot, almost every post. It also doesn't let me post pics.

Akira View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2012 at 12:36am
As I just recently became a paid member I will comment on this. I have been on this forum for just over a year. The knowledge I have gotten from all is amazing ! I now consider myself a novice at best with what i have learned. So I made the decision to become a paid member to support the club so others looking for  knowledge have a place to find it where its always free . Thats how it began for me....
As for new stuff I think a reef fest 2x a year would be great. Gives more a chance to showcase and also for new people to see what is possible without waitng for an entire year if they just found us right after reef fest. ( I waited almost a yr)
arthuriv View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arthuriv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2012 at 4:04pm
So the presidency will be getting together to plan out the rest of the year and to start making plans for next year! This is your club and we are your elected officials please tell us your ideas about improving the club and what you like and don't like about the club!

So here are some questions to get you started:

What do you think would make this club better?

What are some reasons people do or do not buy WMAS memberships?

What kind of meetings would you like to see in the future?

What is the club not doing, doing but could be done better, or doing that is great?

Thank you!
Arthur

Edited by arthuriv - October 15 2012 at 4:04pm
Quality Marines Aquaculturing & Captive Breeding program!
Presented by Ashley & Chelsea from Reef On
Thursday 6 Oct 2016
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic