Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

12 Gallon JBJ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
1skindog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1skindog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2012 at 7:05pm
Hey Kyle if you wont to come get some coral let me know.  I have a big sour apple birds nest, some two types of candy cane, and that pink stuff you gave me off the back of your tank, also some frog spaun if you want.  You hooked me up, so I can return the favor...  Let me know, Ken
chris.rogers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris.rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2012 at 9:32pm
Really awesome tank, man. Keep us updated. I'll have to share a few posts of mine once I get it all set up. Unfortunately my glass is scratched pretty good...
Ils sont fous, ces Romains!
ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2012 at 1:01pm
Ken I'd be way interested in a frag of frog spawn and some candy canes. I'll get some cash and hit you up for sure.

Chris- Bummer about your glass being scratched. on my first jbj 12 gal I was in the same boat. The glass was scratched up pretty badly. I made sure this time around that I got something with very minimal scratches. But yeah definitely get some pics posted once its up and running.

ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2012 at 12:26am

ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2012 at 9:31pm

Couple new additions, thanks Ken!

Cyano is also starting to clear up on its own.

1skindog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1skindog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2012 at 11:31pm
Your welcome...  That's the great thing about this hobby, you can pay it forward or pay it backward in this case..  You helped my with my new tank, so it was my pleasure to return some...
ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2013 at 4:08pm

1skindog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1skindog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2013 at 8:32pm
Is that the Frog Spaun you got from me?????
ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2013 at 9:26pm

ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2013 at 9:32pm
Yes sir! :) its huge haha!

1skindog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1skindog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2013 at 10:55pm
Ha ha ya.... Looks nice right there too..
ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2013 at 2:30pm

Side shot

ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2013 at 5:49am
Do you guys think a fire shrimp would be ok in this size of tank? I have kept peppermint shrimp ok in a 12 gal nano before but I would really like to add a fire shrimp

ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2013 at 5:36am

New addition

Cody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2013 at 6:19am
Fire shrimps are deff my fav.
ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2013 at 7:58am
I had one in my 55 gal before it crashed and they have definitely become one of my favs as well. I'm excited to have one again!

lskurys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lskurys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2013 at 8:04am
ksmart, your tank is looking good.  The pink zoa's/pally that you have did you know the name of them.  They look the same as what I have in my tank and I have never gotten a name for them.
220g , large elite aquatics sump. 3 Radion Pro Gen 3 lights 3 Mp 40's
ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2013 at 10:15am
Thanks! No I never got a name but I've seen some similar ones that were called peach smoothies. I got these from Jacknugget. maybe he knows what they are called.

seamonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seamonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2013 at 10:31am

Hey kyle it was nice meeting you last night. hope that USB thing work for you. hope one day i can come check out your tank. also i can check out how your Reef Keeper Lite is set up. Maybe one day you can help me set up one on my tank.

ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2013 at 9:21am
It was great meeting you and thank you so much for hooking me up with that cable! Id be more than happy to help you set one up on your tank!

Edited by ksmart - February 22 2013 at 9:23am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic