Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

new hobbyist eager to learn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
saltwater101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saltwater101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new hobbyist eager to learn
    Posted: February 24 2013 at 12:51am
hi there everyone. im new to the salt water community, ive had my tank established for about 6 months now. its a 75 gallon with a 15 gallon sump, 3 clowns, 1 cardinal, and a lion fish. i have 4 different types of corals, among my favorite i would have to say are hammerheads. i have 2 boys that are still toddlers but am eager to teach them the hobby. i feel it shows and demonstrates one of the most beautiful forms of nature. if anyone has good prices on live rock or fish also, feel free to let me know. im always looking to buy some ! Thumbs Up
happy reef keeping
phys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2013 at 3:03am
welcome! Check the forum classifieds for good deals on stuff you want.
love2skiutah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote love2skiutah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2013 at 3:19am
Hold onto your wallet :0)
Pete Moss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pete Moss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2013 at 3:22am
Bill ( saltwaterparadise) In washington terrace has awesome prices on fish. Text me @ 801-425-1109 and I can get you his details, also if you have ANY questions about the hobby you can feel free to ask me. I'm big into affordable reefing, and I've almost always got some rock lying around.

Seriously, give me a call any time. I love this hobby, and I love helping other people out in the hobby. If you ever need help finding something for your tank I can almost always find it.
125g 90g 2x33g 34g
What stores do I recommend?
Up North: Bill ( Saltwater Paradise 801-317-8115 )
Down South: Jerry ( Reef On 801-563-0600 )

Member of GCFB
ClownFishAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ClownFishAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2013 at 11:00am
Welcome saltwater101, We are glad to have you. If you ever need help on something feel free to post or hit someone up. That is what we are all here for.
JohnnyHeavens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHeavens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2013 at 11:40am
Welcome to the site and to the hobby! Any questions, just ask and the people of this site are always helpful.
@Home
300g System 150g-Cube Reef+60g Frag+WaterChange
150g Tall FOWLR RIP
@Work RSM 130D w/LEDs
txt anytime @ eightO1-seven5five-eighteen99
Scuba! PADI Pro DM/AI/TecDeep
NSS/CDS-Full Cave Diver
TriggerHappy View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TriggerHappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2013 at 12:15pm
Welcome to the addiction!! 99% of the people here are eager to help and share our experiences with you! Pete Moss is close to you, so you are in good hands!
210 gallon Mixed Reef
ajsahm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajsahm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2013 at 2:25pm
Welcome glad you are here!

75g - In the process of building
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic