Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

experience with Ann_A

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fishnfresh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: experience with Ann_A
    Posted: March 23 2013 at 10:48am
I would like to just share that Ann_A is a great person because of another deal gone bad she pm'd me and offered me what I didnt get from some other person. And at a deal that is unbelievable. She went out of her way to do this and I appreciate it alot. To be gone from the hobby for awhile and come back to have a deal well lets say go bad really is frustrating to say the least. But you get over it after venting couple times lol. And then to get a pm from another fellow reefer to help out and offer something she has is tremendous show of character. Thank you Ann.
chuckfu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chuckfu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2013 at 11:30am
I agree. She has gone out of her way to help me with a project as well. Awesomeness!
Thanks Ann!
Try, try, try, then give up!
Bryce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2013 at 11:38am

I have had two transactions with Anne as well and both have been great - she even left stuff on her doorstep for me!. And having her do what she did for you is awesome. I have also had transactions with the other poster and he is also great to deal with in my experience (gave me at least $40 in coral for free including a 9 head frogspawn) but I do understand the frustration if there was confusion on 1st come 1st served or PM'ed "commitments". In the past I have posted some frustrations with a seller and just posting it didnt go well and just led to pointless arguments. Overall this is a great forum and most ads are clear and transactions smooth and hope this wont keep you from hanging around. As you can see from your experience with Anne this is a great forum

65g Reef
Ann_A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ann_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2013 at 12:06pm
Wow I cannot say thank you enough everyone. I'm always more than happy to help everyone out and cannot express how thankful I am to you for this. If there's anything more I can do for any of you please let me know.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic