Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

30 gallon zeroedge tank

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
builderofdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote builderofdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2013 at 10:45pm
Wouldn't expect any less than a first class tank from a first class lady.
Beautiful work of art.
It's Not a Hobby It's an Obsession
150&210 Gallons of Madness and. Sanity! 801-850-4915

http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65135&title=builderofdreams-feedback-post
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2013 at 11:07pm
Ah thanks Paul:-)
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
martin595 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martin595 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2013 at 12:09am
Nice display of tank. It looks very colorful and amazing. Importantly magenta increase 
the decoration of tank. 
AcroNem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcroNem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2013 at 12:37am
That's the fourth spam post I've seen today, unless you didn't mean it as spam I am deeply sorry. But I believe it was...aside from that this tank is amazing Jackie!
bfessler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bfessler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2013 at 9:03am
Originally posted by martin595 martin595 wrote:

Nice display of tank. It looks very colorful and amazing. Importantly <span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">magenta increase </span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">the decoration of tank. </span>

It looks to me like martin595 has a bit of a language barrier and isn't spamming. I could be wrong but there are no back-end links in the sig line common in spam posts. It could be that he is using a translation program that doesn't quite get the meaning of his words across.

I think he was trying to say that he liked the use of violet in bringing out the color in the tank.
Burt

An equal opportunity reefer,
I support all hobbyists and organizations involved in Marine Aquarium Keeping.
[email protected]
Luv68tiger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luv68tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2013 at 8:28pm

It looks to me like martin595 has a bit of a language barrier and isn't spamming. I could be wrong but there are no back-end links in the sig line common in spam posts. It could be that he is using a translation program that doesn't quite get the meaning of his words across.

I think he was trying to say that he liked the use of violet in bringing out the color in the tank.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I think it's a language barrier.
~Michelle
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2013 at 1:59pm
Had a guy contact me on nano-reefs to see if he could feature my aquarium on his blog, thought I'd share:)
http://pjreefs.tumblr.com/
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
ajsahm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajsahm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2013 at 3:17pm
beautiful work!

75g - In the process of building
ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2013 at 4:42pm
Your tank is ridiculous Jackie!

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2013 at 4:47pm
Thanks guys! I really do love it, even when two of the bulkheads started leaking all over the last couple weeks hopefully it's fixed now with better quality bulkheads than I bought last time
Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2013 at 10:27pm

Jackie Stuver

Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2013 at 6:06am
Beautiful tank and great photos Jackie!

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2013 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Mike Savage Mike Savage wrote:

Beautiful tank and great photos Jackie!

Thank you!
Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 9:02pm
Last full tank shot seems this baby is coming down:)
Jackie Stuver

jdubb925 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdubb925 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2015 at 10:01am
I know this post is pretty old but do you still have this tank? I am looking into getting a similar tank and had some questions for you.
Justin W.

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2015 at 2:05pm
I don't I sold it. I loved it. I know the guy that now has it is selling it. What are your questions?
Jackie Stuver

jdubb925 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdubb925 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2015 at 2:16pm
I am just curious if you had any trouble with the flow in the tank due to a lack of powerheads etc and if you remember the capacity of the return pump you used. why did you sell it. Just want to make sure it's not obscenely difficult to maintain.
Justin W.

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2015 at 3:20pm
No problems with the flow at all. If I remember right I think we ran a mag 9 or mag 7 on it I can ask my husband later tonight if he remembers. I sold it when we needed the money and I got out of fish keeping for awhile. I almost bought it back from the guy before I got my current tank but decided with two huskies I probably better not they like to get into things way too much and I was afraid they might get in it and eat something they shouldn't. It was probably one of my all time favorite tanks and it looks like he put it on a new stand that looks much better too. If I wanted to run two tanks and could keep my dogs out of it I would buy it in a heartbeat. It wasn't hard to maintain but I did do a quick wipe down with a Mr. Clean (original) magic eraser they are reef safe, daily or every other day just to keep the flow going over right.
Let me know if I can help with anything else:)
Jackie Stuver

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic