Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hey everybody :)!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sethooo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sethooo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey everybody :)!
    Posted: April 10 2013 at 7:01pm
Hi everybody!,

My name is Seth and I am new to the salt water world and I started off with something EVERYBODY told me I would not be able to attain which is a 6 gallon cube tank! I am only 17 and all of my minimum wage pay check goes to my fishtank or gas forums car lol! But it is coming along good! I am only 3-4 months in and have 1 scarlet hermit crab, 2 blue hermit crabs, 2 snails, a mini maxi carpet anemone, and 1 coral but I forgot the type (it's like small little polyps that open green, they're about the size of a pencil eraser.) and 2 sexy shrimp on the way! The shrimp are probably the last 2 actual living things I put in my tank! But loads of more Corals for them to play on! And I am not located in Utah, I am from Virginia :). Nice to meet you all!
ClownFishAddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClownFishAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2013 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Sethooo Sethooo wrote:

Hi everybody!,

My name is Seth and I am new to the salt water world and I started off with something EVERYBODY told me I would not be able to attain which is a 6 gallon cube tank! I am only 17 and all of my minimum wage pay check goes to my fishtank or gas forums car lol! But it is coming along good! I am only 3-4 months in and have 1 scarlet hermit crab, 2 blue hermit crabs, 2 snails, a mini maxi carpet anemone, and 1 coral but I forgot the type (it's like small little polyps that open green, they're about the size of a pencil eraser.) and 2 sexy shrimp on the way! The shrimp are probably the last 2 actual living things I put in my tank! But loads of more Corals for them to play on! And I am not located in Utah, I am from Virginia :). Nice to meet you all!
Welcome Seth, Hope you enjoy the hobby.
Akira View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2013 at 12:25am
Hello ! Welcome and good luck. Smile
mermaidcamille View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mermaidcamille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2013 at 7:08am
Welcome!  Hope we prove to be helpful and entertaining Smile
135g...D.E.A.D

Welcome bright and shiny 120!
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2013 at 8:27am

Virginia is awesome. Richmond?
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
Sethooo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sethooo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2013 at 11:37am
No I'm from spotsylvania va! And thank you everybody, I've been here like 2 days and already have had you guys help me out sooo much!
HPballer76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HPballer76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2013 at 11:40am
Welcome! I'm originally from just a little ways south of you in North Carolina.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic