Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AI Vegas..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moosetang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moosetang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AI Vegas..
    Posted: April 11 2013 at 8:03pm
Does anyone have Vegas with the controller? When I select "All Off" to turn the lights completely off, nothing happens. Any ideas?
Jeepkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeepkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2013 at 9:05pm
I have 3 of them over my tank. I have the same issue with mine i just keep holding it and trying over until it goes. i have the same issue turning them back on
Brian.

"It's a Jeep thing!"
Moosetang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moosetang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2013 at 9:07pm
I'm going to contact AI on this tomorrow. I'll post what I find out!!
Jeepkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeepkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2013 at 9:08pm
I thought it was just my controller
Brian.

"It's a Jeep thing!"
Moosetang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moosetang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2013 at 9:20pm
Yea, mine won't even turn off at all. No matter how many times I press it. I'd think it has to do with the firmware.
Jeepkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeepkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2013 at 9:24pm
Maybe. mine have been reluctant before to the point where i take the control off the wall and place it right next to the lights. that works sometimes lol
Brian.

"It's a Jeep thing!"
Moosetang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moosetang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2013 at 9:41pm
I'll find something out. (I hope) lol!!!
Jeepkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeepkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2013 at 9:45pm
Keep us posted.
Brian.

"It's a Jeep thing!"
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2013 at 11:19pm
What firmware are you on? I'm on the latest and don't have that issue.
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
Moosetang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moosetang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2013 at 5:19pm
Well, when I bought them I had Aquatic Dream run the update. I'm not sure which update they ran. How can I check it?
Jeepkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeepkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2013 at 11:31pm
Connecting it to your computer via usb. i updated mine a little over a month ago but i had the same issue before the update. i do think there is a newer version out though. maybe that will fix it
Brian.

"It's a Jeep thing!"
Moosetang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moosetang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2013 at 12:26pm
I spoke to AI yesterday. They told me to update the controller (v2.08). Just updated and still have the same issue. I'll call them back Monday. I'll ya posted!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic