Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

skimmer opinions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1973Ford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1973Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: skimmer opinions
    Posted: April 12 2013 at 9:02am
In your guys opinions what is a good skimmer for a 14 gallon biocube it has to fit in chamber one. Thanks
Ann_A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ann_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2013 at 9:07am
What are the dimensions of the chamber?
badfinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2013 at 9:15am
I personally think the biocube skimmer does a pretty decent job for a tank that size.... I use it on a 9 gallon tank and it pulls out some dark skimmate when set right and the airstone is good
ajsahm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajsahm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by badfinger badfinger wrote:

I personally think the biocube skimmer does a pretty decent job for a tank that size.... I use it on a 9 gallon tank and it pulls out some dark skimmate when set right and the airstone is good

+1

it takes some time to get it primed and it has to sit just right but it pulls well in my 29 gallon.  

75g - In the process of building
1973Ford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1973Ford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2013 at 9:59pm
Thanks for the opinions I went and bought the biocube skimmer today.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic