Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Toxic's 75 Gal. ( Stand & Canopy Build )

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PrettymanExotics View Drop Down
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettymanExotics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toxic's 75 Gal. ( Stand & Canopy Build )
    Posted: June 08 2013 at 3:09am
Hi Guys   My Names Kyle   My Friends And Every One That Knows Me Calls Me Toxic.

The Reason Behind This Build Is Because I Got This Tank Off This Guy And The Tank Is In Awesome Shape But The Stand Looked Like Something You Would Find In A Chinese Restaurant ( Black With Fake Gold Streaks All Over The Place )   Something That Would Look Awesome If I Had That Kind Of Decorations In My House.     But I Will Be Uploading Photos And Keeping You Guys Updated And Let Me Know What You Guys Think Of It..      Ill Upload The Photos Tomorrow For Every One 2 See And Its Still A Build In Progress

There Is Also Videos  On Youtube  Just Search Prettyman Exotics

Thank You
AcroNem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcroNem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2013 at 9:09am
Hello hello, I'm interested to see what the stand looked like when you got it, it sounds odd. Keep us posted!

Always around to talk reef
801-850-7577 Justin
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettymanExotics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2013 at 4:50pm
Sorry Guys I Was Using My Wifes Computer Because My Hard Drives Crashing And Well...  The Charger From Her Computer Whent Out LOL... I Should Have Some Of The Photos Up Tonight  And Thanks AcroNem For The Reply...  I Believe I Have A Photo Of The Old Stand... Ill Be Sure To Add It If I Got It.

Edited by PrettymanExotics - June 12 2013 at 4:51pm
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettymanExotics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2013 at 3:32am
So I Started With The Cleaning Of The Glass It Had A Bunch Of Coralline Algea Build Up On The Glass

Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettymanExotics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2013 at 3:33am
Built The Frame Of The Stand

Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettymanExotics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2013 at 3:36am
Stained It With A Red Mahogany And Clear Coated It

Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettymanExotics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2013 at 3:47am
Then My Power Center
1st One.  Will Power My Day Lights ( 4 T-5's And 2 Metal Halides )
2nd One. Will Power My Night Lights ( 4 ta 6 Moon Lights )
3rd One And 4th One. Will Be My Consent Power
5th One. Will Be For Things I Have To Turn Off For Treatments Like Protein Skimmer 
6th One. Will Be For The Flow And Fans In The Tank For Feeding

Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettymanExotics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2013 at 4:22pm
The Tank Is Now On The Stand With Water & Sand And Sump In Place

Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettymanExotics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2013 at 4:26pm
What You Guys Think So Far ??   Still Got A lot More In Store  Let Me Know What You Think... You Can Also Find Some Videos On Youtube By Searching   PrettymanExotics  And You Can Also Find Us On Facebook As Well.
JustBrittuno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JustBrittuno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2013 at 9:10am
Great idea with the different power strips! My husband and I are upgrading to a 90 gal., and I think we may implement this! Looks great so far!
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettymanExotics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2013 at 8:24pm
Thank You :D...  I Did It Because   When I Feed My Corals  I Like To Turn Off All The Flow In The Tank,  Fans , Powerheads , Sump Etc.  That Way I Can Get Better Target Feeding. So Now All I Have To Do Is Flip A Switch And Turn It Off To Feed And When  Everything Is Done Eating I Can Turn It All On Instead Of  Unplugging Things..  Also  Same Goes For The UV Sterilizer And Protein Skimmer  If I Ever Have To Treat My Tank And Can't Have Them On For A Couple Days I Can Just Shut Them Off As Needed Instead Of Unplugging And Needing To Find  Them Later To Plug Them Back In.
phys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2013 at 9:00pm
Lookin good!
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettymanExotics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2013 at 4:10pm
The Tanks All Nice And Working :D 

Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettymanExotics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2013 at 4:12pm
Now The Sump Is All Up And Going..

Edited by PrettymanExotics - June 30 2013 at 4:13pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic