Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AI vega help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fishnfresh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AI vega help
    Posted: July 27 2013 at 8:04pm
I unplugged my AI's and plugged them back in. For some reason they lost connection to the wireless contoller. So I tried reconnecting a few times and keeps saying it cant find them. The light on the back is red like it says. Any suggestions?
jcoulter17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcoulter17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2013 at 10:22pm
If I remember right you have to push and hold the button for like 5 sec. to reset the AIs  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2013 at 10:26pm
Yea I did that it turned the light from green to red so it should link up again but it isnt
Jeepkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeepkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2013 at 10:42pm
Is the light staying red? Last time i reset mine i had to try a few times because the light would turn green before they all synced up.
Brian.

"It's a Jeep thing!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2013 at 11:07pm
yea it stays red and the lights keep flashing through different colors
Jeepkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeepkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2013 at 11:30pm
Hm i guess you can try unpluggin them and pluggin them back in including the controller n see if that works. I know last time i reset mine they were a little stubborn when i was trying to get them to connect.
Brian.

"It's a Jeep thing!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishnfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2013 at 12:50am
Never mind got it thanx for the help
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic