Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedREEF FEST PHOTO PREVIEW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: REEF FEST PHOTO PREVIEW
    Posted: October 22 2013 at 12:50pm

We keep getting SO MANY comments and messages from people asking

"So, what's the Mountain West Reef Fest REALLY like?"

I figured it was high time to show you all what it's like -

Here are a bunch of photos from the previous MWRFs

What's a good word to describe the MWRF Vendor Room?  
Pandemonium... Exciting... A Reefkeeper's Nirvana ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And here's a little intel for ya (shhhhhh) keep it under your hats for now, I'm not supposed to say anything until
 the <ahem> "Official Announcement" comes out... but we are SOLD OUT for Vendor spots (!) and the
 Presidency is at this very moment trying to figure out a way to cram even more of them into the show, because
 we are STILL getting vendors asking to be included... this is gonna be huge, I tell ya, HUUUUGE!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about the Coral Booths, Fish & Inverts?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the "woid" on the street is that the Coral, Fish, Livestock Vendors booths are pretty much SOLD OUT, too!
With fully HALF of the dealers flying in from out - of - state! I mean, this joint's gonna be PACKED!
But you didn't hear it from me... got it?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the MWRF always has tons of other fun stuff for the entire family -

One year we had "Captain Jack Sparrow" and The Black Pearl pay us a visit:

One year we had a Face Painting booth for young and old alike:

Who remembers when we had a Touchpool Tank with all kinds of creepy - crawly marine animals for the kids to play around with?:

We have some really fun kids activities scheduled for 2013 - your kids will have a blast!!!

PSST! I'll let someone else spill the beans on this... I've said too much already!
Let's just say the kids can win some really cool stuff this year, and leave it at that...

And what MWRF would be complete without a few celebrities in the house?

Remember when Mark Levinson ("Melev") shot an episode of Reef Addicts right on the vendor floor?

Or, John Chiotti judging the Reef Scape Design Contest?

Or the presentations by Scott Fellman, Tony Vargas, Joey Yaiullo, Jake Adams, Ralph Reed, Ret Talbot, Forrest Gahn, etc...

This year we've got Scott Michael and Kevin Kohen lined up... and, who knows, maybe a surprise or two..?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, look for your friends at WMAS at their own booth. Here's one from years past:

Oh...Aren't they cute?

Well, no boring WMAS booth this year... this year we are gonna ROCK THE FEST 

with a multimedia extravaganza and some great giveaways!

So look us up at the 2013 MWRF - and get ready to ROCK IT!!!

- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2013 at 5:00pm
It will be here before you know it!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic