Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Controller advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cecil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cecil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Controller advice
    Posted: October 24 2013 at 7:50pm
I am getting back into this hobby and have a 110 rimless tank that is starting to look good. I have had it set up for a year and have been going slow. I have t5 lighting and am getting two Kessil 560w programmable led lights. I need to get a controller for them and have no idea where to start. I would love to come look at some tanks that have controllers and ask questions. Any advice Would be great. I am looking at the apex jr.
badfinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2013 at 8:49pm
post where you live, i live in murray and more then happy to have you over
Cecil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cecil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2013 at 9:21pm
I live in Riverton. Iwill send you a PM. Thanks
ReefdUp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefdUp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2013 at 12:59pm
I have the full blown Apex and looove it. It has wireless capability, so if you travel a lot or want to know how your tank is doing, you can check on a computer or smart phone. Neptune's customer service is great too. My Apex broke after 4 years...within a week and $70 it was back up and running.
www.reefdup.com
Diving since 2009, reefkeeping since 2007, & fishkeeping since 1987
200g, 75g, & 15g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic