Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need to borrow some lights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carlsson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carlsson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need to borrow some lights
    Posted: December 28 2013 at 3:05pm

In the final stages of my LED build I've experienced a small disaster and shorted out my Arduino and possibly some of my LDD drivers Angry. I am using my old Aqua Medic light shell to house the heatsink and all electronics. So after gutting the old light fixture completely and installing the LEDs I found out that liquid tape is not the best way of securing wire connections... Now I'm stuck with the old MH in the garbage can and non-functioning LED set-up. Is there anybody out there willing to lend me an old light fixture for a week or two? I don't care about the type, but it should be at least 48" long (have 72" tank). Nothing fancy, just to keep things alive.... Thanks!

Fatman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2013 at 7:11pm
we have spare me an well drivers and I have spare arduinio clones, both uno and mega.
bmac2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmac2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2013 at 8:10pm
hey Fatman, if you have those, do you by any chance have an ISP programmer to flash the bootloader on an arduino?  I have to update the bootloader on two megas I have and I don't have a programmer.  Or do you have one that can be used to flash mine?  There are instructions on how to use a uno as an ISP. 
Aquarium Creations 300 gallon tank
Stand by Dion
Fatman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2013 at 8:22pm
Sorry. that's one thing I don't have. Might have toook it up and see if I can build one.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic