Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dewayne "The Rock" Sea Hare

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bmac2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmac2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dewayne "The Rock" Sea Hare
    Posted: January 15 2014 at 5:09pm
ok, I have one of the coolest ugliest sea hares you ever seen.  He is HUGE, completely fills the palm of my hand.  And we love him, he is fun to watch after the lights go off.   BUT I have a huge problem now.

Between him and my lawnmower blenny and my mollies, I just don't have a lot of hair algea or unwanted algea left.  I am afraid he is going to starve.  Is anyone having hair algea problems?  I would love to loan him to someone for a few weeks until I make sure my algea really is gone for good.  I don't want him to starve.  I got him from Shawn at Reef Oasis, and have had him for a couple of months.  During the day he burrows in the sand and hides, then when the lights go out he charges all over the tank munching algea.  Now I will admit, any corals NOT glued down get moved around some.  He just basically goes in a straight line eating and runs over the top of anything.

Anyone who wants to borrow him let me know with a private message.  Like I said, he is huge, he is very cool, and we like him a lot.  Just don't want him to starve!!!
Aquarium Creations 300 gallon tank
Stand by Dion
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic