Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Concept for Classified

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Matt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2014 at 10:40am
Either way Fatman if you are selling something, sell it for whatever you want. It is yours and you can decide how much you want for it. If you want to discount it to paid members that is your choice. People that don't like the idea don't have to price their stuff like that or if it significantly different in price maybe they will buy a membership and get the cheaper price.
Matt Savage

"Tattoos and Street Bikes"
Jimbo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2014 at 11:03am
Never knew about a T- shirt . How do I get one?
Hogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2014 at 11:31am
I get a lot of help/benefit from the people in the club and on the boards, so I don't mind paying a membership fee to help keep it going (all the other benefits are added bonuses!)
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2014 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Never knew about a T- shirt . How do I get one?

Available at the front desk at any meeting, just ask anyone in the Presidency - and they will take care of you! Big smile

- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2014 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Fatman Fatman wrote:

Well, this has turned into kind of a s**t storm, like the person who let me know I was a bit out of line said it would. I wish I never would have brought up the subject.

Fat

I am still stuck on your 2nd post - where you said someone told you that you 'offended guests' with your orignal comments...

Why? Because you thought it might be a nice idea to give Paid Members preference when you sell something?

I do that all the time... and I sell at a discount to Paid Members, too.

Now, if any "Guest" doesn't like that... then go buy a Paid Membership!

Simple answer! LOL

- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2014 at 4:23pm
I rarely make it to the meetings or any of the functions and I pay the membership fee just to give back to this awesome forum and the deals we receive through the classifieds!
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic