Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Let it begin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
heman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Let it begin
    Posted: May 11 2014 at 8:54am
Hey everyone.  I was in the freshwater game for a while but then moved and had to sell it all.
I couldn't stay away very long and decided to give saltwater a try. I bought a 30g and a couple of clowns but now "bigger and better" is calling my name.  I want to do an in wall tank, possibly custom, but maybe just a setup off here or ksl, it all depends on the price.
Anyone know any companies they would recommend that does design/setup?
Feel free to call out any companies I should stay away from.
Thanks for the help.
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 9:11am
Welcome!

I would talk to Eric at Aquarium Creations 801-548-5201.

heman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 9:23am
Mike that was my first choice since they have a good website and seems to do beautiful work, plus I see them in my neighborhood probably once a month.
He came for an estimate about 2-3 weeks ago, and told me he'd have some numbers put together the next day and I haven't heard back even with sending a follow up email about a week later.
Has anyone had experiences with the following:
Aquatic Tranquility
Aquatic Evolution
Blue Reef Aquarium
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 9:57am
I'm sure Eric will get back to you soon.
Aquatic Tranquility is a former WMAS member, Bruce Ewald. Good to contact for a quote.
Aquatic Evolution has been a great store and maintenance company for about 20 years. Good to contact.
I've never heard of Blue Reef Aquarium.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
Aquatic Evolution View Drop Down
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquatic Evolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 10:20am
Hey Trevor let us know if we can be of any help!  Give us a call... 801-224-1515
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic