Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRaffle Prizes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Raffle Prizes
    Posted: September 03 2014 at 3:52pm
How about we get this party started? 

This is the official MWRF 2014 - Raffle Thread. 

What Items Can I Win? 
There will be thousands of dollars worth of prizes again this year! Items listed here (and more) will be available to win at the Reef Fest. Check back often as I will be updating this thread as items are added! 

How Do I Get Tickets? 
Raffle tickets will be available for $1. each at the event. If you purchase a VIP Pass, 10 free raffle tickets are included and can be picked up at the registration desk. 

What Are My Odds of Winning? 
You decide. The more tickets you enter, the higher your chance of winning a prize. Two well known strategies are played at the Reef Fest. 
1) Far and Wide - spread your tickets amongst many prizes. Although this may decrease your odds of winning a specific prize, you get the pleasure of the suspense of many tickets draws. 
2) All In - (often called the Jake Pehrson method) load one or two specific items with a ton of tickets. This increases your odds of winning that item, but it can make for a long night of waiting for your item to come up for draw. 

Who Can Win? 
Anyone who buys a ticket can win. Tickets are transfer-able, gift-able, etc. etc. One stipulation - you must be present to win and claim your prize. If you don't claim your prize the day of the Fest, you are SOL. 

Thank Our Generous Sponsors 
Take a minute to thank the sponsors of the MWRF by visiting their websites, discussing their raffle items on the MB, shaking their hand at the Fest or by purchasing their products for your own reef! 

Now, for the Raffle Prizes !

StarStarStarStarStar
StarStarStarStar
StarStar
Star
Star
Star
StarStar

Edited by Jeremyw - October 04 2014 at 9:29am
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2014 at 3:54pm
Lets start off by seeing some of these raffle items! They are starting to fill my basement! 
WE LOVE Coralife and here is some of what they have donated: They have donated several CP 2900 Powerheads! 

Edited by Jeremyw - September 03 2014 at 3:57pm
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2014 at 3:55pm
They also have donated:Several CP 1300s

Edited by Jeremyw - September 03 2014 at 3:56pm
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2014 at 3:56pm
And several 750s

Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2014 at 4:00pm
Check back often as between now and Nov we will be posting the raffle prizes regularly! 

J
Will Spencer View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will Spencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2014 at 4:08pm
Sweet!!!
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2014 at 7:06pm
I love when I get packages...more raffle items just showed up on my door step... stay tuned !!! THESE ARE GETTING BETTER LITERALLY EVERY DAY! 

J
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2014 at 4:16pm
So you should have all seen in the other thread: 

DA donated: 

Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2014 at 4:20pm
Coralife also sent over: 

Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2014 at 4:21pm
As well as a : 

Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2014 at 1:09pm
Each day it gets better and better! 

Air, Water & Ice LLC

Air, Water and Ice has donated SEVERAL Gift Certificates!

Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 2:53pm
Raffle update: 

Seachem has donated the follow amazing products:

Along with :

And�..

Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 1:54pm
New day new prizes: 

Tropic Marin has donated:

2 Elimi-Control phosphate and they come with a piggy back cartridge as well as a replacement cartridge.

Edited by Jeremyw - September 17 2014 at 1:55pm
catchoftheday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catchoftheday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 2:14pm
So how does one get a raffle ticket for this ?????

Originally posted by Jeremyw Jeremyw wrote:

So you should have all seen in the other thread: 

DA donated: 

I currently have a 24 gallon JBJ all in one tank has two powerheads a phosphate reactor with the small bubble skimmer it is also powered by 2 X165 W LEDs and as a mixed reef
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 2:17pm
First you need to come to the MWRF on Nov. 15th. Its $20 for a VIP entrance ticket or $10 for a Reg entrance ticket. Then each raffle ticket is $1

J

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catchoftheday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 2:44pm
ware is MWRF being  held at and what does it mean ? i need to get some kind of Reef controller 
I currently have a 24 gallon JBJ all in one tank has two powerheads a phosphate reactor with the small bubble skimmer it is also powered by 2 X165 W LEDs and as a mixed reef
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 3:12pm
Its the Mountain West Reef Fest. 

Its a Conference/Convention held on Nov. 15th at the Red Lion hotel in down town Salt lake City.

Its where we have a coral vendors and dry good vendors from all over the nation come and show off what they have. We have hundreds of hobbyist show up and this year we have 6 speakers flying in to speak. Its an amazing weekend full of fishyness! Well worth every dime. 

You can read more about it here : http://mountainwestreeffest.com/ 

J

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catchoftheday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Jeremyw Jeremyw wrote:

Its the Mountain West Reef Fest. 

Its a Conference/Convention held on Nov. 15th at the Red Lion hotel in down town Salt lake City.

Its where we have a coral vendors and dry good vendors from all over the nation come and show off what they have. We have hundreds of hobbyist show up and this year we have 6 speakers flying in to speak. Its an amazing weekend full of fishyness! Well worth every dime. 

You can read more about it here : http://mountainwestreeffest.com/ 

J

Cool thank you Jeremy 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catchoftheday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 3:48pm
Is it only on the 15th ? If thats the case i am sure i will not be able to make it because i am just going to be getting out to Utah in the next 3 weeks and i am sure i will be working that day as it is a new Job and the People at RC willy said i will work most Saturdays .
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2014 at 7:25am
The night of the 14th is a Salt mixer were VIP ticket holders come and eat amazing food and mingle with all the speakers and vendors. But the main event is all day Sat. 

J
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic