Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alyse.Innocenti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alyse.Innocenti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi
    Posted: November 09 2014 at 12:27pm
Hello, my name is Alyse. I am new here but was once a member many moons ago. My ex had a small nano. I have a 65 gallon corner coral reef tank. My fiancé has a 265 gallon koi fish tank.  I loved this site and remembered it so back again. Everyone here was and is very helpful. Also I love to see the deals which I have already been on top of. So hi and thank you! 
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2014 at 12:32pm
Welcome. Make sure you check us out next weekend at the Red Lion Hotel for 2014 Mountain West Reef Fest.
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alyse.Innocenti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2014 at 12:40pm
Will try to make it. Thanx Big smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alyse.Innocenti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2014 at 12:54pm
What time and can you tell me where the info is? 
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2014 at 2:55pm
http://www.mountainwestreeffest.com/

Threads all over forum with raffle and speaker information, our facebook page has some as well.
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alyse.Innocenti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2014 at 10:12am
I found it. It appears that the raffle tickets are sold out. Will there be some there to purchase? 
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2014 at 10:15am
VIP is sold out I believe but tickets to the show for Saturday and raffle tickets are available.  You just have to buy the raffle tickets in person (Paypal doesn't allow us to sell them online). 

Hope to see you there.  For most months we have a free meeting the first Thursday of each month (there are times it isn't on a Thursday) so please keep checking for our other events and meetings. 
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic