Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRaffle Ticket Sale!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Raffle Ticket Sale!!
    Posted: November 13 2014 at 8:04pm
How cool is this! If you get there early it pays... we have been talking about it with goody bags, food from Fish Food Direct, Reef ON is doing specials and give aways to those in line.... 

WELL if you are there and purchase raffle tickets before 9:30 AM you can get a deal! Here is it: 

20 raffle tickets you get 3 free    =  23 tickets total
30 raffle tickets you get 5 free     = 35 tickets total 
40  raffle tickets you get 10 free  = 50 tickets total
50 raffle tickets you get 15 free   = 65 tickets total
60 raffle tickets you get 20 free   = 80 tickets total
70 raffle tickets you get 25 free   = 95 tickets total
80 raffle tickets you get 30 free   = 110 tickets total
90 raffle tickets you get 35 free   = 125 tickets total
100 raffle tickets you get 40 free   = 140 tickets total

Anything about 100 is still 40 free... if you purchase 200 you get 50 free!!!! 300 get you 60 Free and so on! 

HOW COOL IS THAT~!?!?! But you have to purchase them before 9:30 AM 

Edited by Jeremyw - November 13 2014 at 8:05pm
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2014 at 8:06pm
Oh and we take Credit Cards!!!! 
talwen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2014 at 9:14pm
Do you know if most of the vendors are taking Credit cards also?
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2014 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by talwen talwen wrote:

Do you know if most of the vendors are taking Credit cards also?

Most, if not all do.  There is an ATM at the hotel as well.
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2014 at 9:46pm
I know last year they all did. 
radar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2014 at 10:33pm
I assume you mean Friday.
Kevin View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2014 at 2:46am
What happened to the second skimmer in the raffle? 2 skimmers were supposed to be given away and only one ticket number was posted on the screen. Sounds fishy to me.
ReefdUp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefdUp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2014 at 5:31am
Originally posted by Kevin Kevin wrote:

What happened to the second skimmer in the raffle? 2 skimmers were supposed to be given away and only one ticket number was posted on the screen. Sounds fishy to me.

Why is that fishy sounding? I don't know how many skimmers were supposed to be given away vs how many actually were, but mistakes can happen. If a mistake did occur, I'm sure it'll be corrected. I only saw one skimmer available in the raffle thread though, and that was a SeaClone100.
www.reefdup.com
Diving since 2009, reefkeeping since 2007, & fishkeeping since 1987
200g, 75g, & 15g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
badfinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2014 at 7:45am
There were 2 seaclones nikki. But fishy far from it. A mistake happened.
ReefdUp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefdUp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2014 at 7:51am
Ah! There ya go. With as many moving parts as an event like this had, it's amazing that only a SeaClone was involved in a mixup.
www.reefdup.com
Diving since 2009, reefkeeping since 2007, & fishkeeping since 1987
200g, 75g, & 15g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2014 at 8:03am
I would have guessed they drew a ticket where someone had written their name on it. No need writing the number if it says Dion R on it.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2014 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by Kevin Kevin wrote:

We drew two tickets and only one got put on the screen somehow. We did end up finding the owner though so it went home to the right person. Lots of prizes and moving parts so I'm happy this was the only thing we missed and that we were able to find the winner!
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic