Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tanks For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kiyannas0412 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiyannas0412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tanks For Sale
    Posted: December 13 2014 at 7:02pm
My husband and I are getting out of the tank life.  I don't have the time to take care of them anymore.  We bought a 200 gallon to set up, but then my husband was given orders for a deployment.  We bought all the piping and equipment to set up the 200.  We have that tank with a stand and a hood with lights.  We have a 75 gallon for the sump. Those two I am asking for $1,900.

We also have a 100 gallon with stand and 25 gallon sump.  This tank has been running for a year and a half.  We have three damsel fish, two corals, and a few hermit crabs and one conch in the tank.  We had special LED lights made for the tank. For this setup, I am asking for $350.

If any of you are looking for tanks, or if you know anyone who is looking for tanks, my number is 801-726-2516 and my email is [email protected].  I can provide pictures of everything as well. 
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2014 at 10:27am
This would get more traffic in the Aquarium Related Classified area of the forum.

Edited by Mike Savage - December 14 2014 at 10:28am

kiyannas0412 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiyannas0412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2014 at 10:41am
Thank you. I wasn't sure where to post this. I will repost my topic there.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic