Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Breeding Subtopic on MB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Keither View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keither Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Breeding Subtopic on MB
    Posted: July 18 2003 at 6:19am

Last night was my first meeting and opportunity to join WMAS, and I love it.  The speaker was fantastic, the information was great and so was the company.  Some of the things last night we heard made me think a bit and I am going to suggest that we set up another subtopic totally dedicated to breeding.  That way we can pool knowledge on inverts and verts, and fish into one topic and discuss and list knowledge.  I think it will make it easier to find and there sems to be more than enough interest to support it.

Thanx

David

My bubbles....
He likes Bubbles.
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2003 at 9:33am

David,

Glad you enjoyed being apart of the WMAS.  Welcome to the club.  Just so you know, this forum is no way the place to be looking for breeding info.  Wow, there is some good info out there and some much better people (like Todd from last night) to help you out.  But... ask away and see what happens.

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic