Utah Reefs Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Improving Club Meetings - Suggestions & Sign Ups!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Improving Club Meetings - Suggestions & Sign Ups!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
proskier101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proskier101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2015 at 9:25pm
based off those led set ups. i think this is an awesome idea!
ReefdUp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefdUp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2015 at 9:08pm
I was a bit surprised and disappointed to see that Krazie4Acans and Fatman aren't presenting on LEDs for the lighting meeting. They're the two most-knowledgeable on the subject in the club that I know, and they've spent a TON of time helping members (including me).

Guys, don't take this personally...but it saddens me to see all past/current presidency members speaking at meetings but not utilizing members we have in the club. I'm sure you Presidency members have enough on your plates without speaking, and I'm sure there are members who would love to share their expertise.

Neither one of them asked me to say anything or even mentioned this to me. I'm saying this because I feel like the same people dominate the club to the point where no one else feels welcome to participate. It's part of why I'm no longer a member.

Again, this isn't personal. I have a ton of respect for some of you. I just think there's room for improvement. Just my $0.02.

Edited by BobC63 - February 07 2015 at 7:04pm
www.reefdup.com
Diving since 2009, reefkeeping since 2007, & fishkeeping since 1987
200g, 75g, & 15g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic