Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

moving 300 gallon into my home

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SharkByteShaz View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkByteShaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: moving 300 gallon into my home
    Posted: February 26 2015 at 2:18pm
I'm looking for a few strong healthy backs willing to assist in placing a 300 gallon into my upstairs on Saturday evening 2/28/15. If I can get enough people to help at once it'll be a 20 minute job. I found a set of viable suction cups but not enough volunteers on a Saturday evening. I can move the date but still need to get it off the truck that night. Thanks ahead of time.

Muchas Gracias
Doug
HOLD MY BEER, I WANT TO TRY SOMETHING...
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2015 at 3:15pm
The LFS tour begins at 10 AM at Aquatic Dreams on Saturday.  If you could pull ahead the tank move to Saturday AM, you might get plenty of help from those people attending the LFS tour.  

Buy donuts and juice and invite everyone over for breakfast ... price: move this monster into my house and up those stairs.  Smile

Just a thought ....
Reefer4Ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefer4Ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2015 at 5:20pm
I will help just tell me when and where. Food and drink will make me smile :) otherwise :( but I will still be there.
90 gal reef w/refugium
24 gal softie tank
11 gal nano anemone tank
5 gal fresh water
1stupidpunk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1stupidpunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2015 at 7:21pm
Im right here in clearfield i could help.
rastareefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rastareefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2015 at 8:17pm
i am just out in west haven i could come help as well
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkByteShaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2015 at 2:23pm
We'll that sounds pretty good, Reefer4ever, 1stupidpunk and rastareefer, your help will be greatly appreciated. If you'll pm your digits I'll get everyone on a conference text to get everyone on the same reef with times and all. There will be provisions for those that assist. If anyone else who wants to helps, more the merrier. I'm shooting to be ready by 8th but could be sooner unless the pickup goes much smoother than I think it will. Thanks again for the offers to help...there will be four total with the group who have offered
Reefer4Ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefer4Ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2015 at 2:31pm
90 gal reef w/refugium
24 gal softie tank
11 gal nano anemone tank
5 gal fresh water
1stupidpunk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1stupidpunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2015 at 3:53pm
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkByteShaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2015 at 7:24am
Need at least one more person, if you would like to lend a hand we're going to try to move this BEAST around 8pm in West Point. Thanks guys and gals...
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkByteShaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2015 at 10:18am
Need at least one more person, if you would like to lend a hand we're going to try to move this BEAST around 8pm in West Point. Thanks guys and gals...
LaRue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaRue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2015 at 11:01am
I wish I could help I feel like I need to pay it forward I just had to move my 300 last month and had to ask for help on here. You may want to try puting this under the aquarium related I had better luck with it in there
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkByteShaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2015 at 2:11pm
I did so, thanks for the tip.
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkByteShaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2015 at 2:19pm
Tonight, tonight, tonight, Trying to move the tank into house one more time, sitting in garage and it's depressing me sitting in there without fish, coral,,, water. I have to return my suction cups tonight, hoping for some volunteers around 530 in West Point. There'll be pizza and an alternative beverage if you stop by and help.
Pete Moss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete Moss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2015 at 2:56pm
by alternative beverage do you mean booze?

Joking aside, wish I could be there to help but I don't get home from work until after that :(
125g 90g 2x33g 34g
What stores do I recommend?
Up North: Bill ( Saltwater Paradise 801-317-8115 )
Down South: Jerry ( Reef On 801-563-0600 )

Member of GCFB
myk311 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myk311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2015 at 3:12pm
I will be coming from layton to roy a little after 5 if you still need some help. Shoot me a text 8018146987
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkByteShaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2015 at 8:33pm
Thank you very much for the help, 1stupidpunk(Geoff), myk311(Mike), Erikts(Erik) and my neighbor Cowboy, I appreciate very much the in a pinch help you were and patience with me while I took apart the window. I look forward to seeing all of your tanks. And thanks for the offers to help, it makes you feel good when people who don't know you and still offer their help. Gives me the warm and fuzzies to be back to the club.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic