Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jackies Tank Change Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2015 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by jdinchak jdinchak wrote:

Looking good!

Thank you
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
ksmart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksmart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2015 at 9:19pm
Good stuff Jackie :)

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2015 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by ksmart ksmart wrote:

Good stuff Jackie :)

Thanks!
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2015 at 8:30pm
Okay so I haven't updated this in like a month and a half because I was hoping to be moved to my 100g tank, I'm still waiting for the stand and canopy to be done so I thought I would throw up a pic of the current state of this one. I have a ton more coral than I had originally and it's all just kind thrown in there wherever it will fit

Cell phone pic, my phone hates the LED's but I tried to get rid of as much blue as I could with an app I have on my phone so it looks pretty decent:)

Jackie Stuver

ctreeftank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctreeftank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2015 at 8:34pm
Jackie I am so jealous of your tank! I wish I had the money and to get my tank at the level yours is!
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2015 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by ctreeftank ctreeftank wrote:

Jackie I am so jealous of your tank! I wish I had the money and to get my tank at the level yours is!

Thanks Lance:) It takes a lot of daily testing and adding additives to keep it looking good and happy. I think I could help you with yours if you wanted to remove some of your rockwork it would be a lot better IMO
Jackie Stuver

badfinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2015 at 8:45pm
What app on your phone removes blue frompics?
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2015 at 8:59pm
It looks awesome
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2015 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by badfinger badfinger wrote:

What app on your phone removes blue frompics?

It's called snapseed and I just use the thing that says warmth. It doesn't take out all the blue but definitely improves it.
Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2015 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Adam Blundell Adam Blundell wrote:

It looks awesome

Thanks Adam:)
Jackie Stuver

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic