Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Groupers Gill

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cu455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cu455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Groupers Gill
    Posted: March 04 2015 at 7:23am
The petshop by me had a grouping which was missing its operculum. I thought it was pretty cool. The worker told me that someone brought the grouper in because it out grew their tank. They said the grouper was like this  when they first got it and it was only a couple of inches long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYrnzjSCaoo

Edited by Cu455 - March 04 2015 at 7:26am
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2015 at 10:22am
Wickedly cool photos!
Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Molli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Molli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2015 at 10:34am
Why the heck do idiots purchase livestock that they know will grow too large for their tank. Shark eggs fall at the top of the list. Is this the same group of people who buy puppies cause they are so cute and then get rid of them when they aren't cute anymore. The are a lot of sickos in this hobby in my opinion who apparently only live for immmediate moment of satisfaction.
Cu455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cu455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2015 at 6:22pm
Thanks, I just got a new phone and I am impressed with the camera. It has this rapid shot mode. It takes a bunch of pictures in a row. Then you can watch it like a gif. Does anyone know how I can make it a gif? I posted a screen shot of my menu below.

Edited by Cu455 - March 04 2015 at 6:25pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic