Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedVENDORS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Hogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2015 at 2:06pm
Nice! I've bought stuff from Gonzo before. Great stuff.
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2015 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by ReefOn ReefOn wrote:

What advertising is being done to get more people coming to the event?

We still have not seen any flyers or posters at the store and it's about a month away.

I'll bring 25 full - color flyers (and a bunch more B&Ws) to the store on my way home today (maybe 4 PM or so) for you to hang up and hand out Wink
- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2015 at 10:02pm

And here is where we have been advertising so far:

KSL.com Event Calendar
Fox13.com Event Calendar
Reef Central.com
Reef2Reef. com
The Reef Tank.com
Reef Builders.com
Reef Frontiers.com
FRAG (AZ Club site)
Vegas Valley Reefers
Puget Sound Aquarium Society (PSAS)
Reefs.com

and the following Facebook Pages:

ReefOn
Aquatic Evolution
A Reef Oasis
Aquatic Dreams
Wasatch Marine Aquarium Society
Marine Fish & Coral Forum
People that Love Saltwater Reef Aquariums!
Utah Reef Keepers
Utah Reef Trader
Northern Utah Aquarium Club
Aquarium Fanatics
Reef Tank Addicts!
Clownfish Breeding International
Addicted to Fishkeeping!
Fish Junkies
Reef2ReefFB
ReefBuildersFB
ReefCentralFB
- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2015 at 12:59pm

Aquatic Evolotion joins us from Orem UT. He is known for his amazing corals that fly out of his store before you can even drive to it! We welcome Shawn and his crew to Mountain West Reef Fest.

Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2015 at 12:18pm

A Reef Oasis from Orem UT is the place for Clowns. If you are looking for the rare and beautiful take to them. They have everything from Occelaris to Lighting Maroons and Long Fins.  We welcome them to  Mountain West Reef Fest!

Hogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2015 at 1:34pm
Shaun, are you bring other fish as well, or just clowns?

Edited by Hogie - August 24 2015 at 1:35pm
A Reef Oasis View Drop Down
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Reef Oasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2015 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Hogie Hogie wrote:

Shaun, are you bring other fish as well, or just clowns?

We will have a few other tank raised fish as well. Is there something specific you are wanting to see there? We have some UniqueCorals (Scott Fellman) in stock at store right now, is there there anything specific you are looking for from UniqueCorals?
"oh crap where am I going to put that!" bstuver
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2015 at 4:26pm

Neptune Systems

Mountain West Reef Fest welcomes for the first time Neptune Systems to Utah! You have seen the Apex, the Dosers and many more of there stuff online well now is a chance to see it in person. To ask the Man himself Terrance questions and to figure out how to make your tank ever more awesome!

PrettymanExotics View Drop Down
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettymanExotics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2015 at 7:00pm
I've been blasting the reef fest on other groups that have roughly 20,000 people on them each in utah. I have about 7 or so groups like that. I'll do more as we get closer but so far people who never knew it existed are wanting to come.   :) I am excited to see the turn out! As the flyer gets updated with all the vendors could someone please send to my fb private message acct that way I can keep my Utah Reef Keepers group up to date as well as the other fb groups! Thanks!

-Nikki
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2015 at 12:53pm
World Class will be joining us from St George.

Nick801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2015 at 5:21pm
Cant wait!

Edited by Nick801 - September 22 2015 at 9:16pm
backwards32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backwards32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2015 at 9:01pm
I cant wait for saturday cause this years MWRF is going to be awesome. For a special promotion Fish Food direct will be doing an amazing deal. 33% off on frozen cube trays. Now instead of $3 a tray they are only $2. I hope to see you all there and come stop by my table.

Dynasty corals is also doing a promotion with me as well. spend $30 on his stunning corals will get you a free tray of food as well.

Here is a list of the food available but remember its only $2

Edited by backwards32 - September 22 2015 at 9:16pm
Fish Food Direct
Great Food for half the price
801-721-0671
call or text me anytime
Hogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2015 at 11:00pm
Dynasty, are you bring any shirts with your logo on it? I think that would make 1 sweet shirt and I would by one if you had a 3xl.

And Mitch, I'm getting some food!

Edited by Hogie - September 22 2015 at 11:00pm
radar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2015 at 12:43pm
If any of you cool vendors need a projector Epson G5350, I would be willing to make trade deals.  I will have it with me at Fest.  You can use it to attract more attention at events. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic