Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New old timer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cymru Am Byth View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cymru Am Byth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New old timer
    Posted: April 17 2015 at 10:57am
Hello! My name is Jody and I am making a re-appearance to the club after being gone for a few years. I am an old member from a number of years ago and I am interested in getting to know everyone again.

I really hope to be down to the May Frag Fest. It sounds like it could be a lot of fun.I should thank Mark Peterson and Adam B. for helping me get started again. It was nice to see that someone from the old days are still involved in the club.

I have paid my dues and I am wondering how long it will take for my new membership to register on the forum? Any comments?
Jody L. Reese
sleepingdeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2015 at 11:36am
Welcome jody! There aren't many of us up here in Cache Valley, but we do exist. Good to add one more to the list! 
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2015 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Cymru Am Byth Cymru Am Byth wrote:

I have paid my dues and I am wondering how long it will take for my new membership to register on the forum? Any comments?

That fast Wink

Welcome back, Jody!
- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2015 at 2:28pm
back
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
aceofspadeskb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aceofspadeskb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2015 at 3:13pm
Yay!  Another from Cache Valley!  
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cymru Am Byth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2015 at 3:31am
Hey, thanks Everyone for the welcome back, I do appreciate it. It will be nice to meet the other Cache Valley people at the May meeting.   
Jody L. Reese
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2015 at 6:54am
Welcome back!

faviasteve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faviasteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2015 at 8:14pm
Jody is one of Cache Valley's original reefers.  Jody, do you still have your grumpy parrot?
Steve Burton

Logan, Utah
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cymru Am Byth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2015 at 9:52pm
LOL about the grumpy parrot. That is to funny that you remembert him! Sad to say we sent him to Arizona with some friends. Who knows he could be playiing dogeball with the coyotes by now! Anyway, thank you for remembering me and I am finding it quite a bit of fun getting back into it. My tanks are going through their cycling period right now but I will be looking forward to moving forward when things are more stable.
Jody L. Reese
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic