Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking For a RBTA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cymru Am Byth View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cymru Am Byth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking For a RBTA
    Posted: April 18 2015 at 3:57am
I love RBTA's and I am looking for onw now that I have a system back up and running again. Anyone interested in selling me one? I will be at the May meeting so that would be a good time to pick it up as I live in Logan.
Jody L. Reese
sleepingdeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2015 at 8:25am
There is a guy on cache valley sales group on Facebook trying to sell a rather large one for around 50$. You'll need to be added to the group first though. His name is Brandon Jensen and he's located in Nibley.

Edited by sleepingdeep - April 18 2015 at 8:28am
Cymru Am Byth View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cymru Am Byth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2015 at 8:52am
Interesting. That is more than what I was planning on spending but maybe I am behind on current pricing. I will have to check this out. Thank you for the information, I really will have to contact him.
Jody L. Reese
omj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2015 at 10:21am
Check the classifieds section, someone had a mountain of them he was selling, 15 to 25 each I think.
That's what she said!
sleepingdeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2015 at 5:05pm
^^ yeah, problem is they're down in eagle mountain. Quite the drive from Logan unfortunately.

Edited by sleepingdeep - April 18 2015 at 5:05pm
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2015 at 4:35am
Originally posted by OceanBlueSky OceanBlueSky wrote:

I can bring some to the meeting.  A powerhead pointed directly at them gets them to move off the rocks.  They are all clones from just one anemone.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic