Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Member Up In Cache Valley

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bjenson08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bjenson08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Member Up In Cache Valley
    Posted: April 19 2015 at 10:09am

Hello Everyone,

I am way excited to become a Member of this awesome group. Little about me I was in the Marine Corps for 8 years. Lived in Cache Valley my whole life minus the time I was gone for the Marines. My wife and myself started our first reef tank, about year and half ago. It was a nice little 55 gallon glass tank. Starting off on a 55 was ruff, had my fun with wasting money killing things here and their was a costly experience, but have came a long ways. We upgraded to a 155 Gallon corner tank now. My pocket book hates this hobby but we are addicted and love it. I look forward to getting to know you guys, and look forward to coming down to frag fest next month.  

Edited by bjenson08 - April 19 2015 at 10:09am
Brandon Jenson
Logan, Utah
(435)770-9161
[email protected]
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2015 at 10:10am
Welcome! The tank looks awesome!

BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2015 at 10:50am
Yes, beautiful set up!

Welcome to the WMAS 🐠🐡🐟
- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2015 at 11:02am
Welcome
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2015 at 5:41pm
Welcome Brandon! 
aceofspadeskb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aceofspadeskb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2015 at 8:23am
Welcome!  Love seeing a large influx of Cache Valley resident hobbyists!
sleepingdeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2015 at 9:44am
Brandon, I've talked to you a couple times on Facebook, glad to see you made it over to the reef group. Glad to have you.
Cymru Am Byth View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cymru Am Byth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2015 at 1:11pm
Welcome1 It is nice to see another member from Cache Valley. I will have to keep my eyes open for you at the frag fest. You have a very nice setup and your tank looks great! Keep up the great work. Sometime we mave have to get the Cache Valley group together for lunch or something.   
Jody L. Reese
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic