Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Great Group

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
uteman58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uteman58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great Group
    Posted: April 22 2015 at 7:04pm
My name is Stan Mitchell. I live in Draper and have a 250 gal bow front built into my living room wall. The tank has been up about 1 1/2 year now. It should look a lot better by now, but some of us may know the challenges of getting everything just right and not rushing things - and more mistakes than I like to admit. Ouch
I joined the WMAS with this years 2015 banquet. I have attended both monthly meetings since. It's a great group and I look forward to my first frag fest attendance next month.

Creating ocean puddles in an alkaline state.
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2015 at 9:37pm
Welcome!

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2015 at 9:39pm
Welcome Stan!

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2015 at 10:53pm
Welcome!!!
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2015 at 11:18pm

Good to have you with us, Stan!

Please feel free to browse the Message Board and ask all the questions you like... that is what we are here for!

- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic