Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Utah Aquatics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
juliusjammer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juliusjammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Utah Aquatics
    Posted: May 02 2015 at 11:31pm
HI,

I took a break from the hobby for a few years but now I am back.  Mainly I was into Cichlids and was very active on www.utahaquatics.com  Well, Utah Aquatics is gone.  Does anyone know of another Utah based Freshwater club like that?

Anyone know what happened to Utah Aquatics?  I think the founders name was Mike and he used to work at The Aquarium, but that was years ago.

Thanks!
24g Nano
American Fork
badfinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2015 at 8:17am
If it was Mike the manager at The Aquarium he moved out of state
AquariumGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AquariumGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2015 at 2:23pm
Talk to mike at animal ark in Orem. He might be able to help you out.
�A black belt only covers two inches of your ass. You have to cover the rest.� - Royce Gracie
jbuck13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbuck13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2015 at 5:42pm
GSLAS is still around I think, Great Salt Lake Aquarium Society
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2015 at 6:00pm
Hey I remember you, not sure which forums are still going as I have been out of fresh water for years but if you just google fresh water forums in Utah they should come up.
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2015 at 6:46pm
Yep, it was Mike (AquariumGuy) up above.  He left to join the marineland team.

Hi Mike!  Hope all is well

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
juliusjammer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juliusjammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2015 at 9:42am
Originally posted by bstuver bstuver wrote:

Hey I remember you, not sure which forums are still going as I have been out of fresh water for years but if you just google fresh water forums in Utah they should come up.

HI Jackie!

I sold the 155 Bowfront you sold me and regret it.  I loved that tank.  You always had good cichlids to sell.  Hope all is well!

The strange thing is the ones I used to use are just gone. 

24g Nano
American Fork
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2015 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by juliusjammer juliusjammer wrote:

Originally posted by bstuver bstuver wrote:

HI Jackie!

I sold the 155 Bowfront you sold me and regret it.  I loved that tank.  You always had good cichlids to sell.  Hope all is well!

The strange thing is the ones I used to use are just gone. 

Yeah I haven't looked for awhile but there weren't a lot of the old people still around and the forums disappeared. If I happen to come across one I'll let you know:)
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
CarpCharacin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarpCharacin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2016 at 12:27am
Originally posted by juliusjammer juliusjammer wrote:

HI,

I took a break from the hobby for a few years but now I am back.  Mainly I was into Cichlids and was very active on www.utahaquatics.com  Well, Utah Aquatics is gone.  Does anyone know of another Utah based Freshwater club like that?

Anyone know what happened to Utah Aquatics?  I think the founders name was Mike and he used to work at The Aquarium, but that was years ago.

Thanks!
There is https://www.utahfishkeepers.us.  I started it in december of 2014.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic