Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New pair of DaVinci Clownfish

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
catchoftheday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catchoftheday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New pair of DaVinci Clownfish
    Posted: May 31 2015 at 9:27pm
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Sean at Reef Oasis for this excellent pair of clown fish I am thoroughly excited to have them they look great with the rest of the clown fish once again thank you
I currently have a 24 gallon JBJ all in one tank has two powerheads a phosphate reactor with the small bubble skimmer it is also powered by 2 X165 W LEDs and as a mixed reef
A Reef Oasis View Drop Down
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Reef Oasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2015 at 10:05pm
Great looking Pair!!!! Thank you!!!
(Word of Caution: Clownfish are additive, you keep going and you'll be joining me at Clownfish Hoarders Association where I'm PresidentLOL.)
"oh crap where am I going to put that!" bstuver
Marcoss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2015 at 10:37pm
Those are nice! I have four of Shawn's clowns and they are by far my most favorite and healthiest looking fish.
RedSea Max S400 - 90G Rimless Frag Tanks x2 - 185 Lookdown Bin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catchoftheday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2015 at 7:16am
Originally posted by A Reef Oasis A Reef Oasis wrote:

Great looking Pair!!!! Thank you!!!
(Word of Caution: Clownfish are additive, you keep going and you'll be joining me at Clownfish Hoarders Association where I'm PresidentLOL.)
<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",0);//-->

Well you know me and I sure do love clowns I think the next one I want will be a gladiator clown , can you get them ?
If you can then let me know , also when do you think you might get that small snowflake eel in ?
I currently have a 24 gallon JBJ all in one tank has two powerheads a phosphate reactor with the small bubble skimmer it is also powered by 2 X165 W LEDs and as a mixed reef

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catchoftheday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2015 at 7:17am
Originally posted by Marcoss Marcoss wrote:

Those are nice! I have four of Shawn's clowns and they are by far my most favorite and healthiest looking fish.

Thank you I to have a few clowns from Sean and will keep getting them from Sean not only is he a stand up guy but he runs a good business

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catchoftheday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2015 at 5:18pm
Just wanted to give an update thing are well and the clowns gave found the BTA's

A Reef Oasis View Drop Down
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Reef Oasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 11:49pm
Thanks for the kind words!!!
Clowns are lovin' those anemones!
"oh crap where am I going to put that!" bstuver

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catchoftheday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2015 at 8:39am
Originally posted by A Reef Oasis A Reef Oasis wrote:

Thanks for the kind words!!!
Clowns are lovin' those anemones!
<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",0);//-->

Your welcome brother , hey any luck on that snow flake eel ?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic