Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wyoming White

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wbtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wyoming White
    Posted: June 11 2015 at 12:48pm

Marcoss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 1:06pm
That's awesome looking! Are those for sale or do you have a tank with that many?

I wish I could do that. Assuming they are siblings, will they have behavioral problems like two stranger clowns? I want a tank full of them, but know they fight in a small tank. I wonder if siblings are the same. 

Marcos

RedSea Max S400 - 90G Rimless Frag Tanks x2 - 185 Lookdown Bin
AcroNem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcroNem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 1:20pm
If raised together and kept together they tend to do fairly well. That, and lots of food help ease aggression.
150G mixed reef, growing coral farm.
Thirteenth year keeping reefs, always here to talk fish.
801-850-7577.
Marcoss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 1:25pm
That is awesome to know. Next tank I am buying a ton of siblings that haven been raised together and feeding the heck out of them. That many clown would be so awesome. I think BRS has a couple of dozen in their 120G herom. 
RedSea Max S400 - 90G Rimless Frag Tanks x2 - 185 Lookdown Bin
AcroNem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcroNem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 1:30pm
I believe theirs are from the same group too. Getting my 4 different types in my frag tank was tough. But doable. Are any of these for sale?
150G mixed reef, growing coral farm.
Thirteenth year keeping reefs, always here to talk fish.
801-850-7577.
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Marcoss Marcoss wrote:

That's awesome looking! Are those for sale or do you have a tank with that many?

I wish I could do that. Assuming they are siblings, will they have behavioral problems like two stranger clowns? I want a tank full of them, but know they fight in a small tank. I wonder if siblings are the same. 

Marcos

Answer time: 

No they will not have behavioral issues. I have now 42 clownfish of different types in one tank and they are all fine. I have 12 in a nano and they are fine. You can definitely get different types of clowns and put them together... just not like 3 or 4... you want to do more like 8 or more. 
wbtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 3:14pm
They are about 5 months old and yes will sell them $40 ea. $75 a pair; 1.25-1.5 in long
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic