Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New (Back into it)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
becken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New (Back into it)
    Posted: July 27 2015 at 12:11pm
Got a screamin deal on a 75g and 40br setup here in Evanston WY.  I had to spend a few extra but I got led lights and livestock so it evened out pretty well.  I forget his name (phillip douglas) but he is on here, the other one I got equipment from was JeepKid.  I tried this setup a few years back with a 75 and 40br with dion's bamboo stand but didn't have the funds for all the accessories.  Now I got most of it with a package deal!  Took the  Might've went a little big with the G4 skimmer but it does the job!  The tank is starting to settle and the corals are starting to relax, I'll post pics here soon! 
I'm running a mag 12 with a seaswirl with no powerheads.  Everything seems fine!.  I have dosing supplies for mag, cal chlor, and soda ash.  I will do my best to stay on top.  Tested all the levels yesterday and they couldn't be better!  Please critize my tank I would love the help!

This was BEFORE rearrangement of the rock and coral.

Right Side AFTER Organization

Left side AFTER organization

Sump
Full shot

Edited by becken - July 27 2015 at 3:22pm
75g with 40g breeder, Dion stand and canopy, G4 skimmer, mag 12 return with seaswirl, 2 AI Vega LEDs
ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2015 at 11:02pm
Welcome back!

The only clowns I like are in my tank!

Reefboy4life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefboy4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2015 at 2:43am
Welcome
90 gallon mixed reef
Baghtal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baghtal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2015 at 2:34pm
Looks like a nice tank! I love the clip-on light for the under-cabinet Smile
I like to think that the moon is there, even when I'm not looking at it.
~Albert Einstein
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2015 at 5:10pm
Welcome!
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic