Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CADlights Versa 42 ONE YEAR OLD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
sleepingdeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2015 at 1:28pm
man, all those rics are BEAUTIFUL. 
ctreeftank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctreeftank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2015 at 1:40pm
How my blasto doing
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2015 at 2:27pm
Thanks guys
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2015 at 6:05pm
The camera and I weren't getting along too great today but figured I'd post these anyway, I had also just moved some stuff around so the tank was a bit ticked off at me:

In the middle of this pic is a teeny tiny jawbreaker mushroom:)

Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
ptronsp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptronsp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2015 at 1:33am
Amazing tank~~ Looks awesome!!

The only clowns I like are in my tank!

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2015 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by ptronsp ptronsp wrote:

Amazing tank~~ Looks awesome!!

Thanks Pam!
Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2015 at 11:12pm
We went on a vacation for 4 days to San Francisco and Monterey for our 19th wedding anniversary. Had an amazing time. Came home sold half my torch and the green trachy plan to get a clam at some point. Tank looked great when I got back so I am happy.

Quick cell phone shot:

Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2015 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Reefboy4life Reefboy4life wrote:

Awesome! Wish I could keep a tank that healthy

Thank you, I am very happy with the way it is looking!
Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2015 at 4:51pm
Update:
I have sold a few things and moved a few others to different spots along with acquiring a few new pieces

FTS for October 2015

New plate (Thanks Marcoss)

New wrasse(Christmas)

New blasto, I love the colors

You can see the colors a bit better in this one

Thought these refection shots were kinda cool

Jackie Stuver

Marcoss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2015 at 4:55pm
That's insane! What are you dosing again?
RedSea Max S400 - 90G Rimless Frag Tanks x2 - 185 Lookdown Bin
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2015 at 4:57pm
Thanks! I just dose mag, alk and cal I am thinking of picking up a coral food but need to check what the local shops have.

Edited by bstuver - October 05 2015 at 4:57pm
Jackie Stuver

Marcoss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2015 at 8:48pm
Is it on a doser and how much do you dose? Just curious. 
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2015 at 9:24pm
Nope and i dose about 30-40 ml of alk and cal and 20ml of mag every couple days. I was doing about a 10 gal water change every week but moved it up to every two weeks this last time and its still doing great.
Jackie Stuver

Marcoss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2015 at 9:40am
I always forget how much LPS can consume too. 
kellerexpress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellerexpress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2015 at 4:17pm
Love the plate, looking great Jackie

Edited by kellerexpress - October 11 2015 at 4:17pm
IM 30L
Kessil A160we x2
Bryce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2015 at 7:18pm
You still have this tank? Seems like forever I don't know, you might want to add a dash more hammer to the upper left of the tank, its looking a lil thin, haha. In all seriousness, amazing pics!.
65g Reef
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2015 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by kellerexpress kellerexpress wrote:

Love the plate, looking great Jackie

Thank you! What tank do you have right now?
Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2015 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Bryce Bryce wrote:

You still have this tank? Seems like forever I don't know, you might want to add a dash more hammer to the upper left of the tank, its looking a lil thin, haha. In all seriousness, amazing pics!.

Haha thanks Bryce! Yeah it's been 2 months and I haven't taken it down I actually really love this tank, which for me is a great thing:) I think it comes down to the fact that I actually bought a tank and the equipment that I wanted.
I need to get a piece of green slimer from you!
Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2015 at 1:31am
Took some quick iPhone pics today while the sunlight was streaming in, thought they looked kinda cool

Jackie Stuver

bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2015 at 11:18pm
November update:
I added my jebao RW-4 a few weeks ago as I was getting some algae but honestly I am not sure it has helped so I have turned it off for a few days to see if there is any difference as I hate seeing it in the tank. I have sold a few pieces of coral and added a few others. Added a bunch of snails and a Halloween hermit crab, I still need to add a few more hermits I think but for the most part they have taken care of the algae I was having issues with on the rocks. I am still getting some diatom algae which is frustrating seems I sold 4 fish and lightened the bioload.
I think I just need more sand snails. I have a conch and a few stomatellas but the Christmas wrasse I sold took care of a lot of my snail population.
Updated stocking list:
Pair of spotcinctus clowns
2 bangaii cardinals

November 2015 FTS:

Acans

Micromussa from Aquatic Evolution. I will get a better pic of this when my macro filters arrive next week. I don't have a macro lens right now so I just used my old macro filters and held it in front of my lens so the back side came out pretty blurry. I love the colors in this piece!

Edited by bstuver - November 10 2015 at 11:21pm
Jackie Stuver

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic