Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Got a bunch of new things

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
catchoftheday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catchoftheday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2015 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Marcoss Marcoss wrote:

Keep me posted! I'm curious. Branching I don't have issues with. We usually have 50-100 heads in stock and they do fine. 
I will keep you posted for sure
I currently have a 24 gallon JBJ all in one tank has two powerheads a phosphate reactor with the small bubble skimmer it is also powered by 2 X165 W LEDs and as a mixed reef
IronMonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IronMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2015 at 9:51pm
That tubastrea is awesome! Lots of great items there.
catchoftheday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catchoftheday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2015 at 5:39am
Originally posted by IronMonkey IronMonkey wrote:

That tubastrea is awesome! Lots of great items there.
yes it is definitely a really nice piece I'm just hoping that I can get it to open up on a regular basis
I currently have a 24 gallon JBJ all in one tank has two powerheads a phosphate reactor with the small bubble skimmer it is also powered by 2 X165 W LEDs and as a mixed reef
IronMonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IronMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2015 at 8:49am
Good concern for sure, I have a tubastrea that I had to pull out of the DT and put into a small tupperware container of tank water and let mysis sit on it every other day until it opened a little and fed. After about a week and a half of that, it finally started feeding normally (meaning it started putting it's feeders out when it was hungry instead of when I dumped food on it). Now it opens up when I feed the fish and stays open for a few hours. Later in the evening I squirt it a little food directly on it couple times per week. They need help getting into a tank pattern of feeding, but if you keep at it I think it will be fine. they are very cool in the tank and I love that you don't need light on them so placement can be under an overhang or something.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic