Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New frag, came early

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
thathiep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thathiep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2015 at 11:40pm
Congrats Chad!! Best wishes to you.

Keep us posted.

Duy
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2015 at 10:22pm
Congrats! Fantastic outlook. Glad to hear things are getting better.
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
badfinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2015 at 10:09pm
Thanks guys.

Brad and Adam, I knew you 2 have been following along. We were trying to keep some stuff on the down-low till now cause my brother was in Indonesia for work, and emergency flights back were 4k-6k.

Dennis, we were the couple sitting behind you at the Jon Finch meeting a few weeks ago.
mOnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mOnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2015 at 9:59pm
Hopefully everything goes well buddy, ur family it's gonna be in my prayers too.
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2015 at 9:53pm
Thanks to Tiffany I too have been following along. Best wishes to you.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Reefer4Ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefer4Ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2015 at 9:09pm
Honestly if there is anything I can do please let me know. You and your family will be in our prayers.

Text or call for anything. 4358906626 Dennis
90 gal reef w/refugium
24 gal softie tank
11 gal nano anemone tank
5 gal fresh water
tileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2015 at 8:44pm
Our prayers and thoughts are with you and Tiffany, Chad.
I have been following you guys on FB.  Hoping for nothing but the best, and if Vickie and I can do anything to help. please let us know.
335G Reef
TOTM.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2015/2/aquarium
ReefKeepers TOTM Feb. 2012
http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index....k-of-the-month

&
badfinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2015 at 8:31pm
So I figured I would post here, since a lot of you guys are my friends. Some of you don't know me, but hopefully at some point you will.

On Thursday 11/12/2015,my wife and I had our first child. He came early, 29weeks gestation. So needless to say he has been and will be in the NICU till around the end of January if all goes well. He was 11 1/2" long and 1 pound 10.9 ounces.

We found out from the doctor during the middle of the c-section that my wife has 1/2 of a uteris, so 1 ovary, 1 fallopian tube. So he is a little miracle that he was even conseved. But these are also the reasons he is only the size of a 24week old.

On Friday 11/13 he was life flight from IMC in Murray (really close to our house) to primary childrens for emergency surgery. He had a perforation in his intestins/bouls.

They surgery went as well as it could. And everything has been going pretty well since then. He hasnt gained any weight yet but, they are hoping soon.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic