Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Maroon clown

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
crcleb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crcleb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maroon clown
    Posted: January 23 2016 at 9:41am
I have a Maroon clown Gold band female and the male died. What designer clown would be a good match?
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2016 at 10:30am
You've put this in the section for discussing the breeding and rearing of marine fish. 
Assuming that you are hoping for a clown that would mate with your female Premnas biaculeatus, the choices are limited. A reef Oasis in Orem has a fish sale going on and probably has Maroon Clowns in stock. See this thread for the designer types that are available:
Unfortunately, I don't see any Premnas biaculeatus on the list, but A Reef Oasis does have Lightning Maroons breeding and may soon have babies. Some of the babies will be less fancy, less expensive then the Lightning. 

Aloha,
Mark Hug
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
rastareefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rastareefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2016 at 1:21pm
or if ya want another gold stripe i got one Wink
A Reef Oasis View Drop Down
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Reef Oasis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2016 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by crcleb crcleb wrote:

I have a Maroon clown Gold band female and the male died. What designer clown would be a good match?

A gold Nugget maroon or a gold flake maroon would be good designers to pair it up with.
"oh crap where am I going to put that!" bstuver
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic