Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Back In The Game....... RSM 250

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back In The Game....... RSM 250
    Posted: January 29 2016 at 8:42am
Smile great goal.
In order to have a nice tank this time around, please realize that it's not about the equipment - rather, it's about the biology. Knowing the biology will allow a nice tank without over-spending effort and money on equipment. Biological processes create a balance. Understanding the processes and how to aide the tank in staying balanced is the best way to have success with your reef aquarium. That's why I put together the Reefkeeping Tips. Use the link below in my signature line.

Aloha,
Mark  Hug

P.S.
The only equipment this mixed reef tank needed was providing good water flow and proper lighting.

Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
Skyward Imaging View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyward Imaging Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2016 at 4:37pm
I will be adding a nice skimmer, media basket, dual brs media reactor and uv. I just set the doser up and will be modding the hood with some AI leds. Oh and and nice apex.

I want to have have a nice tank this time around lol. 
80cent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 80cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2016 at 11:37am
RSM 250 is a great tank. What plans have you got for this one?
Skyward Imaging View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyward Imaging Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2016 at 1:07pm
Finally I am back in the hobby. Just got the RSM 250 set up and the rock and water going.

Edited by Skyward Imaging - January 24 2016 at 1:22pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic