Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

?'s on Waterflow and Zoas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hottsauce23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hottsauce23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ?'s on Waterflow and Zoas
    Posted: April 06 2016 at 2:47pm

I currently have 2 sunsun 800 gph wavemaker pumps In my tank on opposite sides yet I am still having trouble on making sure all my corals have some water flow. I have a frogspawn in which a couple heads on one side don't get water flow but all the other heads do. As a result they will not open fully. Is there any pumps that are better for covering a wider area? Or is the only thing I can really do is just mess around with they locations?

I have a couple pieces of small rock with some zoas on it. 1 I have had for a few months and one just a couple weeks. I can't seem to get them to open at all. The new one is about 15 inches down and the 5 month old one is about 17 inches. Any suggestions on what I might do to get them to open? Is it lighting? I don't believe it is water parameters because I have quite a few other corals in the tank that are doing well.

Thanks for all the help and or suggestions. :)

Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2016 at 5:36pm

I believe it would be best to combine both of your current threads into one. These issues are probably related. I've copied the OP over to the first thread I opened.

Aloha,

Mark  Hug

Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic