Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

US Aquariums Nano

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
catchoftheday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catchoftheday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: US Aquariums Nano
    Posted: June 07 2016 at 4:59am
Well I ha e a jbj 24 gallon for sales comes with everything you will need even a skimmer it's only 80 bucks let me know I also have sand and some crush coral that will come with the tank you can text me T 949-444-6316
I currently have a 24 gallon JBJ all in one tank has two powerheads a phosphate reactor with the small bubble skimmer it is also powered by 2 X165 W LEDs and as a mixed reef
Chevmaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chevmaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2016 at 12:57am
How big is it?
JoshD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoshD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2016 at 10:30pm

So its been quite a while since I have been active here on the forum. Long story short, went through a divorce, ended up having to give up the hobby for a while. That is until I stopped into a LFS the other day, not sure if I can plug here or not, anyway.... I got the itch again but didn't think anything of it, and this weekend I helped a friend and a long time reefer tear down a tank and the itch is set! He gave me a few items I have been needing to get my reef going again, and I am super excited. He also gave me a "US Aquariums" Nano tank because I had always shown an interest in it. Now to the help portion of this topic. The tank has a light and a power head and that's it. I know there used to be a skimmer of sorts and looks like there was a baffle stack of some sort in the middle chamber. I can post some pictures if it will help. Does anyone remember these tanks?? I need some help getting the parts needed to get this baby up and running. when it was set up, it was plumbed into a larger system and he no longer has the parts to make it how it was setup out of the box, nor do either of us remember....

I have googled until my eyes are blurry and cant come up with anything, heck I cant remember seeing this brand for at least 8 years(I could be wrong on this). hoping someone can help with this.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic