Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moving to the Area

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ucdcrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ucdcrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moving to the Area
    Posted: June 24 2016 at 9:02pm
I am going to be moving to the area soon, I have a job in Draper.  I just downsized my 100g to a Biocube until I get settled, but I had a nice start on an LPS tank.  I just figured it is going to be so much easier to not move the livestock - and just start over when I get there.  Looking forward to starting again and meeting some new people.

sabeypets View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sabeypets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2016 at 9:04pm
Welcome
Shaun
American Fork
"Would you leave a dead cat in your kitchen till tommorow?" Builderofdreams
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2016 at 10:30pm
Welcome. Check out event forum. We have some great events coming up! Look forward to meeting you. Our board is very friendly and helpful, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2016 at 6:36am

This is a great group, willing to help other hobbyists when needed.
Were you involved with a club in your last area?

Aloha,
Mark  Hug
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
Reefer4Ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefer4Ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2016 at 7:52am
Welcome, look forward to watching your tank grow.
90 gal reef w/refugium
24 gal softie tank
11 gal nano anemone tank
5 gal fresh water
Hogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2016 at 11:46am
Welcome to the area! There are some sweet tanks down in your area!
kevin.st View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin.st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2016 at 11:57am
Welcome. I also sold my 100 before I moved here. I found that there's quite a few deals to be had around here, though. So, don't worry about not being able I find a good deal on a bigger tank! Lots of great people around here.
ucdcrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ucdcrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2016 at 9:21pm
Thanks for the warm welcome.  I was part of our 'reef club' in the foothills in California - but we didn't have organized events or anything.  It was more just a facebook page and we traded frags and stuff.  I'm excited to move to an area where I don't have to drive 1.5 hours to get to a reef store, and all the outdoor stuff in Utah.  I like to ski (a little too much) so I'm excited for winter too.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic