Facebook
Twitter

Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

axles, washer,pig

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: axles, washer,pig
    Posted: August 30 2016 at 9:47pm
I have an Electric dryer works very well. $50 New house only takes gas.

2 AXLES look heavy duty but not sure. Great for a trailer or camper build $100 each obo

I have 2 little male potbelly Meishan cross pigs. They are small. About 4 months old and will finish out to about the size of a medium dog. They are potty trained have been with the dogs, cats, chickens and are adorable when they play with other animals. 
Were $250, dropping price to $200 each (not fixed).

I have 1 female potbelly pig $350 OBO (not fixed) Potty-trained, good with other animals. Loves to play. Will be the size of a medium to small dog.

I am open to trades shoot me what you have and want. 801-458-5207 we love pets, Fish, reptiles, guns, bookshelves, china sets, atv's, feed/hay/straw, wood, looking for a dishwasher and washing machine and an old truck. But will consider whatever. cross posted

if wishes were fishes we would all have some
jason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2016 at 10:32pm
sold

if wishes were fishes we would all have some
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic