Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

40 breeder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2018 at 8:52am
I can give you a large donation receipt, if you want to take it as a tax write off.  My students could use it in the lab.  

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
MadReefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadReefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2018 at 2:27pm
Thanks Adam, I'll consider it.
I was really hoping to get enough for a quadcopter and to have the tank as a whole go to someone willing to do the maintenance I never do. The clowns are acting more and more like they are going to put down eggs. Other things are going really well, also.
MadReefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadReefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2018 at 6:26pm
I hate selling things. I thought I was ready to let this go for next to nothing, then I look at the tank and think that maybe I just need to put some maintenance items on my calendar and stick to it. That is when (today) I get some texts from people who I guess think this isn't worth $400. Or think that maybe I will sell all the livestock for a small portion of the $400 I'm asking. I added up the lfs cost of just the livestock and it is well over $400, probably closer to $800 to $1000 considering the size of the coral. It would have been a steal for someone at $400 but I guess I'll keep it. Wish me luck on taking better care of it.
WildBill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WildBill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2018 at 6:49am
Good luck. Be diligent on the maintenance and it’ll be great.
S23RT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S23RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2018 at 10:04am
Pm me if you’re still thinking of selling
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic