Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFrag Grow Out Contest - Gauging Interest

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: Would you be interested in participating in a frag grow out contest?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
19 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
evan127 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evan127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2016 at 7:13pm
I would be very interested in participating as soon as I get my next build moving along.
PharmaSki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PharmaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2016 at 11:31pm
We are trying to see how many people would be interested in something like a frag grow out contest if the club were to put one together. This topic was brought up a year ago by Pilotx44 and it seemed to be a popular topic then, but we want to know how many people are sincerely interested. I know many people read the topics but don't reply so I made this a poll so you can just click yes if you would be interested.

The idea would be a friendly competition to see who could get a coral to grow the fastest and/or color up the most all while comparing the different techniques and equipment used. Most likely the frags would be purchased and picked up at a club meeting and you would either bring it back months later to a club meeting or we would have to come take pictures and measure (depends on the type of coral). We can work out more of the details if there are enough people interested. Let us know what you think, or just vote yes if this is something you would want to participate in.

Edited by PharmaSki - September 21 2016 at 12:23am
Yes, I'm a Pharmacist.
No, the blue lights at my house are not growing "pharmaceuticals"...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic