Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Returning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kynneke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kynneke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Returning
    Posted: October 17 2016 at 5:58am
I'm returning after an 8 year hiatus from reefing.  I sold off my 90 gallon reef tank in 2008, but now that we've moved, we have room for a bigger one and I'm ready!  

So far, I have a 150 gallon tank that's drilled, and I painted the back solid black.  I have a 40 gallon breeder I'm turning into a sump.  Supplies are trickling in but I hope to have water in it on Saturday along with Nature's Ocean sand.  

Here soon, I'll be looking for a North Ogden-ish reefer to buy a cup or so of live sand off of that hopefully has a hair worm and lots of goodies in it.  I used to love watching the hair worms in my old tank.

Cheers.
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2016 at 6:41am
Welcome back!
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
Fatman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2016 at 7:22am
If you're in Roy, I have a sand start you can have. I'm in South Weber.

Fatman
Kynneke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kynneke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2016 at 7:42am
Fatman that would be amazing!!  I'll hit you up when the time comes.
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2016 at 8:43am
Are hair worms the same as spaghetti worms? I'm not familiar with hair worms and am curious now. Best of luck on the new tank and Welcome Back.
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Kynneke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kynneke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2016 at 9:26am
It's one of these that I'd like again.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic