Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2017 LFS TOUR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
BADM View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BADM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2017 at 9:12am
We have spotlights loaded for all of the stores on our Facebook page so stop by there for pictures and info about the stores.  Pets and Such will not have passes for purchase but they will still be able to stamp passes.
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2017 at 9:16am
Waiting for my oil change and then the tour is on! Anyone else take the day off to hit the stores?  I might leave a few things for the rest of you  :)
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
MadReefer View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadReefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2017 at 3:18pm
Why does it cost money?
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2017 at 3:46pm
It is $5 for the pass to help provide the prizes. It's not $5 at each location just a one time cost. We would hope that you would support the stores as you visit but that is up to you.
My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
DanhNgo View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanhNgo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2017 at 4:31pm
That was fun. We're all done and need a nap. Thanks everybody.
200 Gal Reef

25 Gal Nano Reef
BADM View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BADM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2017 at 1:37am
Glad you had a great time. Feel free to post pictures of your finds and purchases. Totally excited to see what people bought on the tour.
BADM View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BADM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2017 at 1:40am
A big big thank you to everyone who came out and participated in the LFS Tour this weekend. We had a blast seeing you guys and visiting our awesome stores. A big thank you to our stores for putting on a great weekend as well and supplying the best so we can have the best in our tanks. Be sure to come to our meeting April 6th for the drawing and to hear Scot Fellman speak. We are not done having fun yet.
kevin.st View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin.st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2017 at 10:41am
I got a Rusty angel from the Prettyman's. This fish is seriously gorgeous.
Nicole Prettyman View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicole Prettyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2017 at 9:04am
Thanks!   I think they are way gorgeous too!! Thanks for stopping by, we appreciate you! 
BADM View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BADM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2017 at 6:11pm
We are down to our last couple stores for collecting entry boxes. If you forgot to put your pass into the box please message me immediately or you will miss out on your chance to be in the drawing.
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2017 at 8:48am
How's everyone's purchases doing?

My clean up crew is making a dent, two of my three fish are doing amazing, My third fish is still hiding in the sand. He was out for a couple of days and then got chased by another fish and disappeared in cloud of sand. He should be coming back out any day now so I'm crossing my fingers.
My ocean.
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
jdinchak View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2017 at 10:05am
My Kole Eyed tang is a bit shy from being fed frozen but is eating algae like a champ.  He has mixed well with the other fish and looks amazing.  Fat and happy, just excited when he gets over the no eating while new thing.

My flame angel is doing well, still shy but mixing with neighbors well.  He wants to eat frozen just nervous.  He looks amazing.

My male blue jaw is a huge wimp, he swam in water column day one, hid for two days in rocks and now for the last 3 days has wedged himself between a rock and my overflow.  He is alive just not moving.  He looks at me when I check in on him.  

In all my experience with the male blue jaws that are such wimpy diva fish, usually takes 10 days to get them comfortable.  

Claim from AD is fantastic, beautiful addition, glad we got him.  

All my coral is looking good too, just haven't had a chance to get pictures.  So far other then diva fish things are doing well!
Reef Tour (11/4)

Holiday Potluck (12/7)
BADM View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BADM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2017 at 9:01am
We are having a really good success rate over here too. All of the fish and corals are doing well and I love the clam we picked up from AD too. Some of the brightest colors I've seen. We have collected passes from all of the stores and we collected 102 passes! Of those, 60 made it to all 13 stores. You guys are truly amazing. Thank you so much for coming out and supporting our stores. We have some of the best stores around.

Make sure to come to our April 6th meeting if you can. We have an awesome program that night, Reef Legends will be in the house selling corals, and of course we will be announcing the winners for the drawings. Exciting!!!!
electricreefer View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote electricreefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2017 at 2:05pm

Quick question.. this may have been answered already and if so sorry! Does the individual need to be present at the April 6th meeting to be eligible for the drawing? We made all 13 and I plan on being there but I know my brother wont be able to make it because he lives pretty far away. Thanks!

Hogie View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2017 at 4:53pm
No, you don't have to be present to win. But, you had to have filled out the back of the punch card with your contact info!
electricreefer View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote electricreefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2017 at 7:45am
Ok thanks. I plan on being there im just not sure if my brother will be. Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic