Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

150 gallon take 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Scottyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scottyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2017 at 9:51pm
So about 3 years ago I set up a 150 gallon tank. I had it up for about a year and was just starting to really grow...then I met a girl, lol, and decided to move in with her. So to the storage shed it went and sat for the next year and a half. So fast forward to now, I proposed to her and we decided to build a house. We finally finished the build end of December and now I get to set my baby back up! I will be starting a thread here but have a few questions for everyone to help me with. First thing is I have a fish room, ok it's a very small room, under the stairs, but a fish room none the less :). It's about 4 feet wide and a little over 10 feet long. I am wanting to put my sump and most of the equipment in there for easy access. I'm just wondering if it will be worth it or will it just be easier putting it under the stand? I will post pics. I also have the mechanical room just on the other side of the stairs that will hold my water mixing barrels and rodi filter.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic