Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to the club

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lucky15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to the club
    Posted: March 13 2017 at 9:53pm
I'm new to the club I have a 65 gallon tank with only one coral beauty and a few rocks it's going to be a fish only with live rock as of right now because I don't have the time to take care of coral
theresawhite View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theresawhite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2017 at 11:20pm
Welcome :-)
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2017 at 6:45am
Welcome Carlos! Hope to see you at an event or meeting soon.
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
Lucky15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2017 at 6:55am
Thank you
Hogie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2017 at 9:35am
Welcome! Nice to have another person up north!
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2017 at 10:58am
Welcome! We love having new faces and experiences. The club has free meetings the first Thursday of the month and all members are invited (paid or otherwise). Our next meeting should be a great one on April 6th! We would love to see you there!

Krazie
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
Lucky15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2017 at 1:34pm
Thank you guys I hope to make there on April 6. Yeah no too many fish stores up north either maybe by meeting some people here I can buy some stuff
phys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2017 at 8:26pm
Welcome! A fish only tank can still be quite the sight!
Lucky15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2017 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by phys phys wrote:

Welcome! A fish only tank can still be quite the sight!

Thank you. Yeah I just don't have too much time right now to take care of coral because of my work but maybe later I'll be adding some
Reefer4Ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reefer4Ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2017 at 10:07pm
Welcome aboard, look forward to meeting you at a club meeting and as you get time to get back to your tank you can start a thread taking us with you on your journey.

Reefer4Ever
90 gal reef w/refugium
24 gal softie tank
11 gal nano anemone tank
5 gal fresh water
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic