Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2016 apex wifi need help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
p_hefe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p_hefe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2016 apex wifi need help
    Posted: March 18 2017 at 10:16am
I got the apex to link to the app on my android, but cannot get it to connect to the home wifi?  Any known things to look for?  Really starting to get frustrated.  
You don't quit playing because you grow old. You grow old because you quit playing.
37g, 60g, 75g, 120g all reef
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2017 at 10:27am
The apex app or fusion webpage on your Android? Can your apex see your home network and just won't connect it it doesn't are the network?
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
p_hefe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p_hefe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2017 at 1:09pm
The app works.   Can't connect to fusion.   I keep getting error message. "Check ssid and password"
You don't quit playing because you grow old. You grow old because you quit playing.
37g, 60g, 75g, 120g all reef
Bryguy514 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryguy514 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2017 at 8:52am
Ah Ha, I dunno if this post is still relevant, but I had the exact same issue when I followed the start up procedure.  For anyone who experiences this in the future.  Here is a really good link.

After I followed these instructions, it still didn't work.  I changed channels on my WIFI and switched to a different browser while turning off my security software.  Not sure what one fixed it, but it finally worked and I was able to log in.  Hope this helps in the future for someone.

Edited by Bryguy514 - October 30 2017 at 8:53am
Bountiful, UT 84010

180 Gallon Reef

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic